Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Cindy McCain as Isis?


For months I wondered what Cindy's McCain was doing always dressed in gold. Each new appearance and she was fully dressed in the finest golden cloth. She prefers to wear it almost over all other colors. A close friend of mine gave me a lead on Cindy's involvement in African religions so I started to look into it. After some digging I found that Cindy McCain appears to think she is the Egyptian Goddess Isis. It makes sense in a lot of ways considering Isis is the goddess of magic and life. The saddest thing is that she is stealing another part of African culture and trying to make it hers.


I spent just a few minutes and collected some Cindy McCain images and put them together with the image of Isis. You be the judge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He Bro! I have wondered about this myself. I don't get it. I'm glad you are out there keeping these people under the magnifying glass. great job!